By accessing https://besmax.ro/ you can find information (texts, photos, databases, etc.) that constitute the content of https://besmax.ro/, the property of S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. , having its registered office on 10 Baneasa Street, District 1, Bucharest, registered with the Trade Register Office under no. J40 / 609 / 19.01.2013, Tax Registration Code RO31112624. Any takeover of the content (in whole or in part) for purposes other than in the personal interest, is sanctioned by the intellectual property rights legislation.
The information provided on this website is in Romanian (https://besmax.ro/), without excluding their presentation in other languages.
The use of the https://besmax.ro/ website entails the acceptance of the terms and conditions to be detailed in the following paragraphs.
For best use of the site, it is advisable to carefully read the terms and conditions.
S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. reserves the right to amend these provisions without further notice. When accessing this chapter on the site (terms and conditions), the latest version of this contract will go through.
By accessing the website, you agree to use it at your own risk. S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. is not responsible for any direct or indirect incident or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind that may occur as a result of accessing or navigating the website or by downloading data (text, images, video or audio).
The content of the https://besmax.ro/ website was made with the utmost care for correct data entry and accuracy of information. However, errors are not impossible. Therefore, S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. denies any responsibility for printing or display errors in terms of images, features, etc.
S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. is not responsible for any damage caused by viruses, bugs, human actions or any computer system failure, or any other errors, malfunctions or delays in device transmissions.
All information and materials contained on this website are provided free of charge, without warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances will S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special damages resulting from the use or inability to use this website, and it will not be liable for any damages resulting from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, malfunctions, delays in operation or transmission, or any performance failure of the site.
By accessing the website, the visitor expressly and unambiguously accepts the website Terms and Conditions and the conditions in which the contact process and / or request for price quotation is carried out, as presented on the website.
Advertising and confidentiality
The user will not disclose to third parties, by any means, any private information received from S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L., subject to the obligation to pay damages.
Also, S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. will not disclose to any third party any information transmitted without the user’s written consent, except for approved partners, service providers with whom there is a contract to protect such data.
The https://besmax.ro/ website may contain links to other sites or other sources.
S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused or suspected to be caused by the information provided by the websites or sources to which they link.
ANY ATTEMPT OF ACCESSING OTHER USERS’ PERSONAL DATA, MODIFYING THE CONTENT OF THE BESMAX.RO WEBSITE, OR AFFECTING THE SERVICE OF THE SERVER THAT CONSTITUTES THE BESMAX.RO WEBSITE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A WEBSITE FRAUD ATTEMPT AND WILL ENTAIL THE PROSECUTION OF THE AUTHOR OR AUTHORS OF THESE ATTEMPTS.
Security of personal data and information
The user’s personal data will be used by S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. only for the stated purpose of this website. The information and details from the contact form and from the request for offer form will only be used to respond to the issuer’s requests.
However, personal data may be passed on to law enforcement authorities in order to perform any legitimate verification, if required under the applicable law.
S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. does not sell, offer, exchange e-mail addresses obtained through this website, does not disclose your e-mail address to others who visit the pages of this website.
Under the Regulation (EU) 679/2016, you have the following rights:
- 1The right to information and access to personal data: the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or, if so, access to that data.
- The right to rectification: the right to request the Operator and to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that will concern you and / or obtain the completion of incomplete personal data, with the indication that, in the case of an online account, you can make these changes personally from the account data editing section.
- 3The right to data deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, if certain reasons mentioned in the GDPR Regulation apply.
- The right to restrict processing: the right to obtain restriction of processing in certain cases.
- The right to data portability: the right to receive personal data that concerns you and to transmit it to another operator.
- The right to oppose: the right to oppose at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, under the terms of the GDPR Regulation.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects that affect you or affect you to a similar extent to a significant extent.
- The right to complain to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP), in the situation where you believe that your data has not been processed in accordance with the law.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please send us a written request, dated and signed, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail: 3 Nerva Traian Blvd., rooms 1-3, 1st floor, District 3, Bucharest, to the attention of the DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBLE.
Litigation. Applicable law
Any litigation arisen will be settled by agreement between the parties (amicably). If the conflict has not been settled amicably, the jurisdiction lies with the Romanian courts, within range of the registered office of S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L.
S.C. BESMAX MEDICAL CONCIERGE S.R.L. will not be held liable for any damages, costs, processes, claims or expenses incurred as a result of the users’ non-compliance with the “Terms and Conditions”.